- All runners will start their race in the daylight but some runners may finish after dark.
- Sunset time in Nebraska during our event will be at 8:15 PM. It will be pretty dark by 9:00 PM.
|Average Temperatures for Hooper, NE (degrees Farenheit)
- Everyone will be given reflective adhesive strips to be worn for safety.
- We encourage everyone to have some sort of headlamp or light available for use.
- We will have a bag drop-off at a specific aid station (to be determined) for your convenience.
- Aid Stations - We will be adding more aid stations to the existing 13 along with additional route monitors driving the course to provide light, water, and assitance as needed for this evening run.
- This run is in the country on roads with little traffic.